The Dalhousie Golf Club
Welcome to Carnoustie's Dalhousie Golf Club

The Dalhousie Golf Clubhouse

April 18, 2008 10:07 by donald
Originally erected in 1868 on the formation of the club, the first clubhouse was extended several times before it reached the finished structure which was such a magnificent feature of the properties on Links Parade. Sadly, the building was demolished in 1997 and the site is now occupied by four blocks of apartments.

Comments

Comments are closed