- Dalhousie Winter Eclectic Competitions -
November 5th 2017 to March 17th 2018
- RULES OF THE COMPETITION -
1. Rules of Golf and local Links rules at the time of play will apply.
2. Participants may submit one card per course per week during the duration of the competition.
3. Participants must declare to their playing partner their intention to return a card prior to the start of a round in any particular week. The scorecard indicating competition entry, date, duly signed and witnessed by the playing partner, who must be a local club member, must be returned to the men's competition box whether strokes have been saved or not immediately after each round.
4. A Participant may enter a partially completed card in any particular week provided the appropriate details are entered. In such circumstances and also when members have a 'no return' they shall not be permitted further attempts in that particular week. Infringement of this rule shall lead to disqualification from the competition
5. The Competition Week shall run from Sunday to Saturday inclusive.
6. A maximum of 10 cards may be entered over the period of the competition.
7. The same Rules apply to Winter Eclectic Competitions on all three courses.
8. Handicaps: The application of handicaps shall be as follows -
Championship Course (16 holes) - 2/3 current handicap.
Buddon & Burnside Courses (18 holes) - 3/4 current Handicap.
Results: Summarised Results for each course shall be circulated as soon as practicable.
To access the results click the appropriate link under the heading Winter Eclectic.
The Jock Calder Trophy : The Jock Calder Trophy shall be presented to the player who has the best net score with current handicap in the Buddon Links Winter Eclectic Competition in accordance with the above rules. The trophy and previous winners can be viewed by clicking the engraving record link below.
The Jock Calder Trophy.pdf (270.15 kb)